Ideally, you’ll have something else to do besides wait for us to fix your car (we’ll typically want your car for the day). You know, go for lunch with a friend, head into work, go home for a nap, or whatever happy things there are to do in your life. However, sometimes all you can do is wait in the neighbourhood. So, with that in mind, here’s some ideas:
- during the summer, grab one of our cruiser bikes and ride over to Bowness Park on our super awesome bike lanes and enjoy time at the lagoon.
- ride one of our cruiser bikes over to our favourite cafe – Cadence Coffee and enjoy some of the finest coffee and cafe food in the city.
- call your friend and tell them to meet you at Salt & Pepper for a margarita on the patio or head to Leopold’s Tavern for a bucket of bacon.
- explore the unique and interesting shops of downtown Bowness. Visit the Library and read a book.
- in the winter, bring your skis or skates, grab a complimentary bus ticket and head up to COP for a few turns or hit the lagoon at Bowness Park for a skate.
- Ask us for a complimentary bus ticket and hop on the #1 Bus to downtown at stop #7479 in front of the shop.